The cost of setting up your website depends on many factors but generally speaking they start from £500 for a new site (excludes hosting plan). This is a guideline to give you an idea of the process involved in creating or rebuilding your website and the type of services offered.
- Domain name registration and hosting package setup
- Design work and image sourcing/editing T
- Template setup using premium WordPress themes
- Website content and anchor text – internal keyword links
- Google sitemap submission
- Google places & maps registration
- Search engine optimisation and meta tag generation
- Quality link building & directory submissions
- Search Engine Submissions
- Social media buttons for your website
- Blog page setup and help
- Facebook business page creation
- Secure contact/feedback forms
- Stats counter for traffic analysis
If you would like to find out more – please use my contact form in the sidebar to send your message.